Pages

May 19, 2014

May 2014 Magazine Freebies (June 2014 Issue) + Money off coupons

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited to share with you the new magazine freebies I've spotted floating around recently! This is one one of my favourite ways to try out higher-end products at a reasonable price, plus since the products tend to be sample sizes, if I don't like them then I'm not wasting a ton of perfectly good product. In fact, I've spotted some money-off coupons and good deals on magazines this month, so if you're planning on a holiday or a lazy weekend curled up reading, you might be able to grab those deals in the near future.


First, let's start with the freebies:


Marie Claire: Aromatherapy Associates Skincare (Hydrating) Set (Worth £13), includes: Renewing Rose Cleanser, Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser and Rose Face Mask.
Price: £2.50 (usually £3.90)

Edit: You can read my review of the above face mask here

Elle: mini tester of the Benefit Pore fessional Primer
Price: £4.00 (or £1.00 with the coupon with the coupon below)


In Style: One of three nails inc. nail varnishes.
Price: £3.90, or reduced price of £2.50 from Tesco


































Below are photos of the money-off coupons I've spotted in the London Evening Standard (Thurs. 15th May 2014 issue). As I've spotted similar deals in this publication a few times before, it may pay (no pun intended) to keep an eye out for them in future issues:





Anki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...